Sunday 17 May 2020

Bubble Boy

A Possible Cure for "Bubble Boy" Disease Will Cost $665,000--Per ...
Today, I seem to have developed a new, clear and sharper vision of my life and it's
events that were never evident to me pendant the moments that I was experiencing them as they occurred in my microcosmic world, where I was, "The Bubble Boy".
I felt that I had to clear myself of toxins which were spewed onto my entire existence through an insidious series of betrayals.
I have changed and evolved so much in my lifetime(s) and continue to everyday...every moment.
I have worked on MYSELF.
I have healed myself.
I have gotten to know who I am and know very clearly and sans doubt what a prodigious, rare and special catch I am for the correct person who will actually see and KNOW how fortunate they are to be with Me!
And I they........of course.
I am not nor never have I been an ordinary person in any shape or form.......I am black and white..........I possess a vast array of remarkable, innate and perfectly educated qualities which span from one end of the spectrum to the other.
I have lived the most extraordinary, privileged and charmed life. However I have experienced intense loss, pain and sorrow as well...most people are fortunate enough not to ever even be capable of fathoming such extremes."
~~~~~
Stephie Pahlavi Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment