Monday 2 September 2019

Stephie Pahlavi Zan sings "My All"(1998) to the original Mariah Carey!

😍πŸ”₯Things are Worry-Free when one is Young!😍πŸ”₯I walked into the MTV Studios in Times Square to meet my friend for lunch.😍πŸ”₯

As soon as I was noticed, which was right away...I was asked if I would be up to singing one of Mariah Carey's songs.......? 😍πŸ”₯ (Pause) Now that in itself is a set up to failure!!!😍πŸ”₯But...that was not the end of the sentence! ".........sing it TO Mariah Carey herself?😍πŸ”₯What?!??😍πŸ”₯Really? I wasn't given too much time to respond...but I managed to be pushed to say, "Yes..."😍πŸ”₯ I was NOT found in Times Square as were the other two contestants. I was just going to meet my friend for lunch!!!😍πŸ”₯But on top of the request...I was told WHAT to do too! I was told to be very over the top! There was not any time for me to think...which was good...lol....😍πŸ”₯Mariah was certainly not informed...so this was going to be difficult to pretend to have been found in the Times Square crowd and wanting to sign up for a Mariah Carey Karaoke Contest!😍πŸ”₯(What happened to lunch???) The rest was what I could spontaneously come up with, to be an over the top type guy who adores Mariah. 😍πŸ”₯ I am not a singer. However I truly attempted to play my role in this scenario and come across as something that is not my nature, nor my personality. I AD LIBBED to the best of my SPONTANEOUS and UNREHEARSED😍πŸ”₯......oh and did I mention........LIVE Show that would be seen WORLDWIDE?!?πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
 

Enjoy My performance! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
 
Stephie Pahlavi Zan​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YW8JMWKfk

(PS
I may tell you the more broad and private version...
depends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment