Thursday 6 April 2017

Unwanted Fame

Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you...incessantly! 
They know you are an exceptional individual who has access to things they will know nothing about. However this verifies that I have "made it"...i am well known and respected...and obviously famous to receive all this attention.  What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.
It does uplift my spirits to know that I have lived my entire life as a famous individual who is kind, understanding and helps others. 
I do not care about the fame...it was handed to me.
Every position I have held, I have proven to be the best.
I am not interested in that at all.
I am an humanitarian and philanthropist...I have literally taken my shirt off my back for a few less fortunate.
Then I think about who these plebeians are?
They are not on my level.
They are vulgar and uncultivated.
They have not been afforded the things I have had in my life...in a way I truly feel sorry for them.
It is always the uneducated and improperly raised that love to do this.
They should subscribe to the rags...All those trashy magazines.
They would have a ball!
Putting down others is not something I think about nor do.
God has given me everything I need and more.
I pray for all these nasty people,
because of the fact that they are ordinary and unrefined.
An individual who has class is properly educated and taught sophistication
throughout their lives...etiquette and politesse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stephie Pahlavi Zan



3 comments:

  1. Well said dear Stephie Pahlavi Zan! Thank you. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to wish me warm wishes. I am humbled...

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it. dear IgorNeo Grata!

    ReplyDelete