Saturday 5 April 2014

True Beauty

The Most Beautiful People


In My lifetime, I have met so many people from all cultures and countries.

I have been most fortunate

Everywhere that I visited...I would Encounter Physical Beauty, which stood out from the crowd.

To silently watch, and not to meet nor interact with this individual would be a crime

They can be the Most Physically Beautiful Person you have ever met in all of your life!

You are instantly mesmerized and excited

Next you desire to Meet that Person

Is This an Act of Desire or Foolishness?

~~~~~
The initial physical attraction can Dissipate quite Quickly when the individual's Actions make them seem to Transform to Ugly and Appalling!

Certain individuals may be lacking what most of society considers to be attractive.
But then you make each others acquaintance and get to know a bit about them...and then their Inner Beauty prodigiously out weighs the outward

In fact They grow increasingly Stunning!

I love when I experience this lovely surprise.

So Never Judge a Book by Only It's Cover! 


Stephie Pahlavi Zan



No comments:

Post a Comment